The Weight Loss Trials

Monday, February 13, 2006

Things are going well.

I put on an outfit that I hadn't worn in about... this year... and it fit better than it used to. I used to get annoyed at the outline of my stomach showing up through this shirt I like. It's not there anymore. I'm doing the whole 4X a week workout thing, and the calories have been cut to about 2,000 (I'm thinking of going lower), and things couldn't be better. I eat out on the weekends (if I feel like it) and it's working magically. I can't wait for May 18!

2 Comments:

  • Congrats Marlon. It's nice to know you're meeting your goals.

    By Blogger E, at 3:14 AM  

  • Good job. I'm feeling so psyched about losing my lil 7 pounds lol. I can't wait till the summer.

    By Blogger Ms.Honey, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home