The Weight Loss Trials

Monday, December 19, 2005

I wanna lose 20 lbs by Feb. 1

Tomorrow, I'm starting back in the gym. It's been hard to keep everything going because I'm trying to get a job as a reporter for the paper I work for, which means playing Kunta Kinte and going above and beyond the call of duty. I'm writing stories (for free) and still doing my editing work.

Anyway, I'm going to do the gym 4X a week, including the whole "eat right" thing I've been on since September. I have my times when I'm weak, but I wanna do this to prove to myself that I can.

Everybody keeps telling me "Nothing's wrong with the way you look now. What are you doing?" I'm doing what I wanna do. Anybody who knows me knows I'm about what I wanna do - and nobody else.

Back to the grind.

2 Comments:

  • Have fun. Geez. 4xs huh? I think my family would have a heart attack if I started working out that much again. My sister came to visit for thanksgiving and had the nerve to report back to my mom that i lost "more" weight. she's so full of it. when i graduated and stopped drinking 3xs a week and eating crap food i lost at least 10 lbs. it looks like 50lbs. b/c i'm so short. whatever. do you. you want to go to the gym and eat right, go ahead.

    By Blogger Jameil, at 2:24 PM  

  • "Anybody who knows me knows I'm about what I wanna do - and nobody else."

    Yup...:-)

    By Blogger E, at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home