The Weight Loss Trials

Thursday, December 01, 2005

"See, if you can hang..."




I feel like I'm getting no where, but slowly, getting closer to realizing what I need to do.

It's like sitting in front of the double dutch ropes as they look like they're getting closer and closer.


Flip, flip.

I tried going to the gym every other day, but I lost my motivation (my sister, who now only goes when she can fit it in).

Flip.

I tried going when I could and eating better. That didn't work because of this damn sked which requires me to be at work until the late hours of the evening.

Flip, flip, flip, flip...

The trainer told me to do lots of cardio. The manager of the other Bally I go to told me to increase my heart rate by 20 more.

I nearly had a heart attack the other day.

Instead of slapping the shit out of old dude, I went home.

I'm for sure that I need to lose a few lbs before mom gets down here for the holiday.

I've devised a plan that'll hopefully keep me in the gym - and eating healthy(like).

Hopefully it works.

And I don't end up getting choked when I try to enter the ropes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home