The Weight Loss Trials

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Stage 1 - Stop eating that...

Today I made it up in my mind to take charge for what I'm trying to do.

I wanna lose weight.

Not just any weight - a lot of it.

60 lbs isn't a bad goal when you're 335. YES, I SAID IT. This is the closest I can get to saying it out loud, so here it is.

I've been going to the gym for the last two months with little results.

I'm restructuring my gym routines (since my sister hasn't been able to go with me, albeit we were in two different states talking via cell phone).

Here's my list of things that I wanna accomplish by Jan. 1, 2006:

*Get on an eating regimen that requires me to cut bread from my diet.
*Stop eating so late at night.
*Stop binging on things that I know I shouldn't be eating (so much of).
*Start doing more cardio.

With this, I'd be fine. I just have to stick by it.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home