The Weight Loss Trials

Monday, December 12, 2005

Eating while out of town.

So I've been trying to cook for my host while I've been here. It's sort of nice, since he's putting me up for free, and I get to control what I eat (and how much money I spend, yeah!).

I always eat a big breakfast and then snack or whatever for the rest of the day. This weekend has been a little different. When I went to play spades with a few of the bloggers (Man, I got my ass kicked!), we ended up having something I don't think I've eaten all year -- Popeye's Chicken. And it was sho nuff good!

But I digress. I was cooking dinner last night and ended up eating a handful of these little oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies.

I ain't right, but I know it's been my only slip-up of the trip.

3 Comments:

  • I slipped yesterday and ate Popeyes as well. Im not good with diets man i just really try to get in the gym as much as possible. its hard to keep up with diets fruits go old real quick and i have a hard time keeping salads fresh after i have gone out grocery shopping. instead i have just been watching what i eat.

    By Blogger soforeal, at 10:02 AM  

  • wait a minute. which was your only slip? the cookies or the popeyes????

    By Blogger Jameil, at 10:21 PM  

  • oh yeah and... you know you're allowed "treats" right? as long as you don't treat yourself everyday. its not good to totally deny yourself, b/c then you end up bingeing. (i hate that word, it always looks wrong).

    everybody messes up out of town. you just gotta remember moderation is the key. don't overdo it. and don't be guilty about food. its so counterproductive. i had some 500 calorie chocolate cake today and i enjoyed it and moved on.

    By Blogger Jameil, at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home