The Weight Loss Trials

Friday, December 02, 2005

Welcome back...

I had a sandwich last night.

That bread. That bread. That bread.

I'm in love with bread. Moreso for the fact that it fills me up fast. I know, it was only three weeks, but I felt the difference.

I tried to go swimming Tuesday (yeah, down here, we can still do that) and my stomach didn't feel right. It's because eggs and sausage, with no bread to sop it up, is not a good thing to swim on. My stomach was probably doing flip flops.

I'm going to the gym tomorrow in the a.m. before work at 9. Then I'm hanging out with Camille. Trying to keep active.

5 Comments:

  • I love bread too...especially the ones my Mama makes..:-)

    By Blogger E, at 6:22 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger soforeal, at 5:35 PM  

  • Whats up man I just wanted to say good luck to you. I have set a similar goal for myself to get in shape by january before my ex comes to ATL to visit me. I was lookin str8 when she was here this summer but i have kind of gotten lazy after labor day. I go to Ballys as well. I went to the gym on thurs night, and I tried to go this weekend but it didnt work out that way. The colder it gets out here the harder it is for me to get motivated.

    By Blogger soforeal, at 11:47 PM  

  • dat bread, dat bread, dat bread. i know dass right.

    By Blogger Karamale, at 2:57 PM  

  • i swear bread is the devil packed tightly in a plastic bag...i understand...

    By Blogger Spelangel, at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home