The Weight Loss Trials

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Bally says I'm going about this all wrong...

I got one of my favorite weight loss e-mails from Bally Total Fitness today. It says by saying "I want to lose 20 lbs by Feb. 1," I'm not saying anything but that I wanna do it. The best way to do it is to specifically say what I'll be doing to lose those 20 lbs.

Here goes:
I will work out 4X per week and limit myself to 2,000 calories per day - eliminating sweets altogether) until Feb. 1. This, of course, starts on Jan 1, 2005. That doesn't mean I'm not working out or anything, but my mom gets here today. You think I'm not gonna indulge on no banana pudding or Dory's Peach Cobbler?

Walking away, trailing off: "You must be out yo damn mind..."

1 Comments:

  • elimintate sweets all together?? isn't that a bit drastic? how long can you keep that up? i'm sayin tho, can you like mail me some peach cobbler and nana puddin? is that too much to ask?

    By Blogger Jameil, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home