The Weight Loss Trials

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fourth time - on the 11th.

I almost went yesterday, but I couldn't find my card. My new 'tritionist (my boy Larry, who's going for a degree in Nutrition) told me I need to cut out starches to get rid of the gut.

"But what about the pot of speghetti I made yesterday?"

"Gih dat ta me. You know I love yo spaghetti nigga," he says, quickly reminding me he, who has a 32 inch waist and a fuckin 8 pack, can eat whatever the hell he wants. Somehow, he still can't master the english language...

So after I drop off da pot (you think I'mma just give the nigga a full pot of spaghetti?) I'm taking a break from starches. I'm supposed to show Rodney how I only spend $35 a week on groceries, so it'll be easy.

1 Comments:

  • lol. and who can't spell spaghetti? can't master the english language. i need me a trainer. and he don't have to speak english either.

    By Blogger Jameil, at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home