The Weight Loss Trials

Monday, January 09, 2006

3 times - and it's the 9th.

OK, so my average gym-going experience is once every three days for the year so far.

In other words: I'm slackin on my pimpin'.

But I went. And I'm going to continue to go.

Now, I gotta get the eating thing under control. I've kinda backed off on all the junk I ate before my tooth was pulled. Yeah, I've eaten a bag of cheetos and had a brownie or two since, but it's still not the same. And I've lost 10 lbs since the tooth was taken. I'm trying to get a few more off. And I think I finally have the right motivation.

I never started this as a "health-related" weight loss. It's all about me. I feel great every day. My heart isn't being overexerted. I can run a mile and barely be out of breath at the end.

But I wanna go to the beach when my brother and I embark on Montego Bay for our 25th birthday in May and be like "look at it!"

... and I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home