The Weight Loss Trials

Monday, March 10, 2008

You need "cheat" in ya life

I sat down Sunday and ate three pieces of pizza with no remorse. It had been a while.

I gave up cheat days when my boy Kyle and I were going through our process to lose weight in a two-week period.

But losing weight without a quick reward here or there felt more like a chore than a challenge.

I welcomed back my cheat days with open arms. Maybe too much so.

When I went to bed, I noticed I'd eaten 6 slices. You know I was overdoing it in the gym today...

1 Comments:

  • Yeah I hear you about the overcompensating. Hopefully you burned off three of those slices...*LOL*.

    Cheat days are recommended because otherwise you'll never stick to a restrictive diet without having a cheat day to look forward to.

    By Blogger E, at 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home