The Weight Loss Trials

Friday, March 07, 2008

I cut out for a minute...

OK, so here's the deal:

I'm only down 40 pounds since the beginning of the year. My goal for the end of this month is another 13.

Life has just taken hold of me. I'm trying to get my money on. If you read the other blog, you'd realize I now have a kid to take care of... lol

I'm still on it. I promise I am. It's just that...

Hell.

From here until the end of March, I'll provide daily updates on what's been going on.

I promise.

2 Comments:

  • So where's the March 6th update? *LOL*.

    Hemingway being down 40 pounds is great. I hear you about life, though. You have to fight back when life's grip is at its tightest. Just try to sneak in mini-10 minute sessions throughout the day. Three of those mini-10 minute sessions adds up the 30 minutes...so every little bit helps.

    And of course, no Pizza Papolis for March...*LOL*.

    By Blogger E, at 12:10 PM  

  • Ooops..meant to say where's the March 7th update?

    By Blogger E, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home