The Weight Loss Trials

Friday, January 25, 2008

Hittin the round robbin

Hey folks,

I never gave up, just took a bit of time away from the blog. Since my daily job is writing, I get a little overwhelmed sometimes.

Think about writing three news stories, then coming here to give the good people an update... lol

I'm down about 25 lbs since Jan. 2, which has been no small feat in itself. I've been doing more working out, and a lot less eating out.

I ran into a snag this week when I realized both of my workout shirts and pants were dirty. As hell.

I looked around in panic like a white girl in a horror movie, struggling to find something that would remotely resemble what I usually work out in.

It was useless.

So far, I haven't been to the gym in three days because of some bullshit that I've been chalking up to lack of time.

I'll get there. As soon as I get to the laundromat. Or the nearest Ross.

3 Comments:

  • Don't know who Ross is - but get you arse back into the gym!

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 5:37 AM  

  • Ross must be like Steve and Barry's.

    By Blogger E, at 11:41 PM  

  • Get yo' black azz in that gym... boy you know better...May rolls around REAL quick!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home