The Weight Loss Trials

Friday, October 19, 2007

9,000 calories

This week, my total caloric intake was around that much.

That's a lot better than I expected to do.

I don't think I deprived myself of anything (except a workout last night as I was packing boxes for the move). It's going to be fun cooking more for myself than I have been.

This weekend, I'm mostly going to be packing boxes and moving things over to the new apartment. The problem will be getting the bed, futon and dressers over to the new place. I may have to just rent a UHaul for a day and keep it moving. At least all the moving will add to more calories burned in the process.

I gotta get up wit Titan to see if he's good for a tennis match.

6 Comments:

  • Moving, BIG fun. At least like you said it will help with your calorie burn. Tennis, you know how to play? Ive been trying to understand it. I need some pointers.

    By Blogger Marcol, at 1:43 PM  

  • The sport itself is easy.

    Remembering what constitutes a point, where "out of bounds" begins, the scoring process, the difference between a slice and a lob, when to use either...

    It's a lot of fun. And you learn it fast!

    By Blogger M-Dubb, at 1:56 PM  

  • Doesnt sound too complicated. Now I just need to learn all those things and Im good, right? ;)

    By Blogger Marcol, at 9:12 PM  

  • Ahh - congrats on the calorie counts!

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 9:23 AM  

  • Oh, tennis..I love tennis.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:54 PM  

  • Moving sucks...Hope you enjoy your new place, my brother.

    By Blogger One Man’s Opinion, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home