The Weight Loss Trials

Thursday, July 06, 2006

10 days... no food... no pressure. Sigh.

"NO LEMON JUICE," Master Peach screams through the IM screen, telling me what I'll need to join them, unofficially on my journey through the process that is The Master Cleanser.

I'm actually doing it wit Dizyaboy, but I decided to hit the girls up to see how they've been doing since they officially started in random jaunts over the past few days.

I'm not ready for this. But my wallet is. I don't plan on going grocery shopping for a few days, and the haters are already starting to talk shit and attempt to deter the process. I'm in my zone tho. And my pockets are telling me this couldn't have come at a better time.

It starts tomorrow.

And I'm starting to get all jittery. Not like I'm missing that last Big Mac, but like "will I see this through?"

I lost 25 lbs in the first few months of the year, but quickly gained them back. My clothes were the biggest losers in that aspect. Now I'm trying to get back in the $300 worth of clothes I bought earlier this year that I can't quite fit right now.

Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

  • 10 days ? No food ?

    I'm a crazy man, i support all surprisingly scary activities... LOL

    Do it man ! If you can, you will have reached your goal, which is important, if you can't make it, you will have tried.

    GOOD LUCK !

    Are those bbq ribs i'm smelling ? im outta here... LOL

    By Blogger Soldier, at 11:54 PM  

  • Too funny solider...:-)

    The Mastercleanser diet did work for dizYaboy's Dad so it's definitely worth a shot...and it's cheap!

    Good luck.

    By Blogger E, at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home