The Weight Loss Trials

Monday, February 27, 2006

88 bottles of beer on the wall...

So I'm getting closer to my trip and not much is happening in the weight department. I think I've stalled. But I'm still working out 4 days a week and trying to eat better.

I've been taking the weekends off to sort of reward myself for a job well done. But I'm going to stop that for a month.

From now til March 28, I'm giving up sweets and things til I get to where I wanna be.

Hopefully, this will have some drastic results.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the tips. I can't go any more than 6, since my days always run over. But I'm going to jump it up to 5. I can't decrease any more calories because I'm down to 1350 a day. Yeah, I've been trying to do so much, but fucking up along the way.

    By Blogger M-Dubb, at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home