The Weight Loss Trials

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Today was...

How did I eat almost as many calories as I did yesterday, when I didn't even go to Taco Hell?

Bread, that's how.

Bread is a big part of my life. I eat it to make me feel full. I also eat it out of habit and tradition. Who naturally eats a ham sandwich on something other than bread?

Not I, said the fly.

Today was two bacon, egg and cheese bagels (410 calories each), then two ham sandwiches (280 each), a salad with honey mustard dressing (200) and some chips and salsa (200). I also had some grapes (100) and almonds (150) for snacks.

I went 30 calories over for the day, on my second day, no less, so there's gonna be some cutting back on the bread tomorrow. But I work the fair tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see how that goes.

You can watch, too: The N&O's N.C. State Fair blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home