The Weight Loss Trials

Friday, July 07, 2006

So I'm going it alone...

My Boy bailed on me. Said something about not being able to because of a full travel sked.

And the girls are dropping like Flies.

I'm thinking of starting over Monday.

I feel like I rushed it.

I just found out how much I had to drink of this nonsense.

Nobody told me I'd be walking around looking like Tyrone the crackhead by the mouth!

Cayenne Pepper is some shyt that needs to stay in Emeril foods, ONLY!

But I'll be fine. I think...

4 Comments:

  • I've done it twice - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!
    Once you get past day 3 - its all good, right?

    By Blogger Dance_Soul, at 10:16 PM  

  • I just happened upon your blog and I am happy to see someone else is into the Master Clense. I have been comtemplating doing one for a couple of months. How is it...honestly? Does it feel like you insides are eating one another? LOL.

    By Blogger Xaiver Craig, at 11:55 PM  

  • ya'll are real deep into this master clense thing...huh? good luck with it..

    By Blogger Sherlon Christie, at 5:54 AM  

  • done it faithfully once....started it a second time and did it for about 5 days...well worth it....

    By Blogger courtney, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home