The Weight Loss Trials

Friday, November 16, 2007

It's Friday!

I can't say I've really done anything major since my last report. Still down 14 lbs (which is good, considering I've been out of town twice since), and still struggling to maintain a routine at the gym and with food.

Trips throw my life out of sync. I'll get it together eventually. I count calories, but I can't be bothered to write all that food down. It sucks.

The last week in Tampa has me sleeping almost as soon as I get home, then getting up early the next day. I'm yawning at work as I type. I may change around my workouts if this doesn't change anytime soon.

Anybody in Raleigh need a workout partner?

4 Comments:

  • No - but if u were in Chicago, that'd be a different story.

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 8:26 AM  

  • Maybe I need to move to NC. I could use a partner like you. Lol!

    By Blogger Unconquerable Soul, at 4:03 AM  

  • Keep up th good work, change doesn't come easy however; you appear to have everything under control with the exception of maybe sleeping pattern.

    By Blogger Chet, at 2:05 PM  

  • Did we give up on this?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home