The Weight Loss Trials

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How we're doing...

I went overboard on cheat day, and now I regret it.

I feel... different. I haven't weighed in again, but I know it was a crazy day. BTW, As of last Friday, I've lost 14 lbs since I restarted the blog. But I'm not getting excited yet. It's always how it goes. I get near 20 lbs, start to celebrate and self-destruct.

Not this time.

I'm headed to the gym now, so I'll feel a little better before I go to bed. The new apartment complex isn't good for much, but it's good for having an elliptical machine on hand for those times when I feel a bit lazy about the 15 minute drive to the gym.


For the week ahead, I hope to be another lb or two below where I was last Friday. We'll see.

2 Comments:

  • Yesh, those treats can be a killer. Yesterday was a bad day for me. That tends to happen when cupcakes and candy bars, etc are around for Halloween. I rushed to the gym too and closed that joints. I lifted, I ran and did more cardio after that. I literally closed the gym. I keep telling myself, "You're going to Miami in February. Lose that pudge around that waist."

    Keep on fightin the good fight.

    By Blogger Mr. Jones, at 6:58 AM  

  • It's a never ending struggle....
    Some days you just have to let go...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home