The Weight Loss Trials

Thursday, November 01, 2007

"I get paid just fa..."

I see an island getaway in my future.

Not just me and a few friends kickin it, throwing back drinks and chasing the native "skirt," but something with a little more purpose.

I see me going to Cancun in the spring, a little smaller than I am now, for the celebration.

I talked to my boy Kyle, and he sounded serious about hopping down to Mexico. By January, we should be talking this thing into existence.

This is going to be my goal. That trip is going to be my party. I plan on hitting the beach, dropping the t-shirt and frolicking like a damn fool.

By night, we'll both be drunk as hell for the low-low.

The last time I was in Cancun, I was 17, drunk every day and still came home with some of the $400 I'd taken with me. I was also 100 lbs lighter.

If you can't tell, I'm ready!

3 Comments:

  • I'm going to the islands in March - San Juan, Ochos Rios, St. Kitts, and Barbados

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 9:32 AM  

  • It's the move! I'm headed to Puerto Rico 11/19 and will sun, party and sleep like a Lindsay Lohan on a movie set! LOL Enjoy pa!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:02 PM  

  • I didn't like Cancun. Too American for me. I just didn't feel like I was out of the country. Those damn buses through the Hotel Zone are scary as hell, too.

    I'm going to Miami in February and have some goals relating to that. I'm trying to go to Europe soon though.

    By Blogger Mr. Jones, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home