The Weight Loss Trials

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let's get to it...

I made my 5 pound goal for last week, so I can spare myself the embarrassment of anybody seeing me on the scale.

But the homies are coming down in a few weeks, so I'll be stepping up my program to get a little farther along in the process. That means one cheat day instead of the obligatory two I've been giving myself. I'm also now going to the gym 5 days a week instead of 3-4. This way, I'll burn more calories, and put less into my body.

I've noticed more and more that the cheat days are usually spent eating things I don't necessarily eat during the week, but I eat them because I can. So it shouldn't be hard to give it up.

So far, I'm down 30 pounds since I began, and I feel great.

My goal this week is 3 pounds, since I played the role of fat ass, eating all the bread I could get my hands on this weekend. I know it'll come back to bite me, but I hope to lose more in the next two weeks.

We'll see.

3 Comments:

  • Good luck pa... I'm down 2 more pounds on this end and I can say each pound seems harder to take off than to put on. My cheating days are quickly coming to a halt as the summer approaches!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:53 PM  

  • Yay Marlon..:-)

    By Blogger E, at 12:01 AM  

  • Oh, so we're using real names, Eric? LOL

    By Blogger M-Dubb, at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home