The Weight Loss Trials

Sunday, March 09, 2008

No pain, no gain


When you're sliding into first, and you feel a sudden burst...
GET OFF THE TREADMILL!
So I was beginning my third mile when the older lady took her position on the treadmill in front of me. I only had 75 cents, so I wasn't fearful she'd mug me.

What she did was far worse.

Five minutes later, I caught a whiff of one of the foulest gas attacks a (wo)man could have. At least I thought it was gas, until the smell didn't go away.

That's when I spotted it.

In the back of her pants, you could clearly see the outline of a diaper. Chick had "used it."

I struggled through my third mile until I just couldn't take it anymore. Moving was not an option. Not only did she smell me out, but others had started scattering for an open window, too.

I've been taking music to the gym to keep me focused. I take a towel to keep (somewhat) dry. The water bottle is to keep me hydrated.

I never thought I'd need nose plugs.

1 Comments:

  • I already commented on it on your main blog...but ewww. And I still have the giggles.

    By Blogger E, at 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home