The Weight Loss Trials

Saturday, March 08, 2008

See, what had happened was...

I definitely wrote this one below yesterday. In the middle of all the work drama, I set it as a draft instead of a post. My bad:

I've taken the week off, to really good results. I have actually lost 2 pounds this week, and I haven't been to the gym at all. There's been some personal things going on (not to mention the fact that work kicked up, finally!) that I needed to prioritize.

But the fact that I ate what I wanted to eat, and still came out on top, shows me two things:

My metabolism is more elevated that at the beginning -- I definitely could not have eaten pizza and come out pounds lighter than I was going in.

I'm eating less -- I didn't think about it until I noticed myself putting more food into the fridge after I was done eating.

11 pounds to go. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

  • Congrats pa! You're doing great. Keep it up and you may even beat your own expectations.
    Apparently my weight regimen at the gym has me building more muscle than I care for and although my waist remains the same I weigh almost 160lbs. Unlike other dudes that are trying to bulk up, I don't have that goal. Let's see what happens. I may end up looking different than what I expected.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:48 PM  

  • Congrats on the 2 pounds...and it's nice knowing that you lost those without hitting the gym. Yay!!!

    And cocoa rican...there's nothing wrong with more muscle...:-)

    By Blogger E, at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home