The Weight Loss Trials

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Month of Thursdays Challenge

We all know I'm like the A-D-D kid on speed when it comes to a regimen that I need to take and stick to. I've been on the group blogs, the weird diets, I finally said no to Weight Watchers, but this will be another thing I'm adding to my arsenal.

For the next 30 Thursdays, I'll be checking in with something new I learned on the road to greatness. It seems like the blog I was doing with several of my friends has ventured off into the abyss, so I'll be refocusing my efforts here.

It's been more than two years since I started blogging about the fact that I wanted to lose weight. Seems the third year's gonna be the charm.

I'll still be updating daily for the next 30 days, but I'm also pubbing the journey I'll be on to retool my life to incorporate things that will help me make my way toward "a new me."

I hate cliches, but it's after 5. Sue me.

2 Comments:

  • Cool...and I'll commit myself to checking here daily (well except when I'm out of town...*LOL*) to see what pearls of wisdom you've picked up.

    I'm betting one of the "weird diets" is the Master Cleanse...*LOL*.

    By Blogger E, at 3:26 PM  

  • You know it was... lol

    By Blogger M-Dubb, at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home