The Weight Loss Trials

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Getting back on it...

The gym wasn't even an option today.

When I woke up, my entire body ached. I don't know what it was, but something told me to stay home.

I've been thinking of tooling with my regimen, which has been working wonders. I read somewhere that the best way to keep it effective is to keep it new. At least, that's the way I took what I read.

When I do get back to the gym (which better be today or Thursday), I think I'll only do half the cardio, and add some weights to the routine. After all, light weights burn fat AND build muscle.

Any pointers?

1 Comments:

  • I think shocking the body with different routines so it doesn't get used to one thing is a great idea.

    You did the right thing skipping the gym today. There are times when your body is screaming don't do it today and even though I get annoyed since I want to keep my routine up, I definitely listen to my body.

    I think the routine you have planned is fine. For weights, are you planning on focusing on particular body parts? If you are, it's good to focus on certain pairs...chest & arms (including triceps), back and shoulders, or legs and abs. Though it doesn't hurt to sneak in an extra ab routine or two.

    By Blogger E, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home