The Weight Loss Trials

Thursday, March 27, 2008

". . ."

When April starts, I'll be posting all that I eat, just to make sure I'm not putting the wrong things in the body.

This way, I'll be able to at least tell myself "hey, do you want that to go up on the blog?"

Likely, the answer will be no, and I'll keep it movin from the chocolates, pizza and other sweets that get the best of me.

I've lost two of the four pounds I put on last week, which brings my total to 49 pounds down since Jan. 1.

I'm down two pants sizes, my 17 shirts fit normally again, and I can't wait to start weights in April.

1 Comments:

  • congratulations! I'm monitoring what I eat as well...I started this morning (3/31). Seems that my workout-eat binge has made me develope mass instead of remaining svelt. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll do the same... ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home